Welcome to Glitter Your World!

* Sweet Supplies for your creative side *



You are going to love this little set of trims.
Pink Pink and more Pink!!

You will receive :
1 yard of Pink Satin Pleat Trim 3/8 in wide
1 yard of pretty Pink Tissue Garland
1 yard of Dusty pink Velvet Ric Rac Trim
1 bouquet of pale pink organza flower bouquet with bead spray (6 flowers total)

all wrapped up on a pretty German Glass Glittered hand stamped Tag with a Silver German Glass Glitter Star!!

Perfect to use on all your creations!

If purchasing more than one item ..I will adjust the shipping charges for you if there is a over charge. I refund overage to your paypal account after weighing the package. I ship First Class Mail when ever possible..if you want priority mail contact me for the shipping charge. Insurance is optional and you will need to contact me for that.

All items may be purchased in larger quantity .. Just contact me for details!

$6.50 plus 2.50 shipping










________________________________________

Fluff Your World



Shabby Cottage Candy Cane Tissue Garland

Just in time for your Christmas Creations or Decorating !

12 Feet (4 Yards) total wrapped with a tag and bow.
This is awesome fluffy tissue garland. So many uses!

$4.00 plus 1.95 shipping in the lower 48 states USA
Please contact me for shipping quote outside the country!


All items may be purchased in larger quantity .. Just contact me for details!





________________________________________


Deep Red Forget-me-not Flower bunch....
Beautiful Millinery flowers for all your creating needs!
You will receive 1 bunch of flowers…8 stems to a bunch….5 flowers to a stem …for a total of 40 flowers!!

I can remember getting these sweet forget me not years and years ago..back in the 70's . now they are getting so much harder to find. You are going to love working with these little flowers.

Add them to your stash while they are still available!!

$2.20 plus $1.95 shipping in the lower 48 states USA
Please contact me for a shipping quote for outside the Country.



All items may be purchased in larger quantity .. Just contact me for details!




________________________________________

Create an Angel



Here is a little collection set for you to use to create your own Angel or use for a mixed media project, scrapbooking , or any idea you can come up with!

I have put together a few beautiful items for you.

One set of small Angel Wings
One Yard of White Tissue Garland
One Yard of White Iridescent Wired Tinsel
One bouquet of winter white organza flowers with bead spray..

I would love to see what you use it for!!

$6.00 plus 3.00 shipping in the Lower 48 states USA
Please contact me for shipping quote for outside the country.









More little collections will be coming soon..

Thanks for stopping in..